Saturday, February 5, 2011

Prettie Treat

Once every couple weeks, after a long work week, I like to treat myself. They don't have to be the priciest treats either. Everyone likes to save a little cash when they shop and I'm a huge fan of finding high end designs at affordable prices. While you may need a little patience to shop at these stores (go on a day you have a little more time!) like Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx or Marshalls, it can be a lot of fun browsing and it's even better when you've struck gold and found a great steal.


I found these beauties by Vince Camuto at Nordstrom rack. They are called the "Prettie flats," off white cracked leather combined with a coiled metal and gemstone adornment. I can't wait for Spring to arrive so I can break them in! The final price after a markdown? $39. 90 -- amazing steal. Check out his full collection here!  

1 comment:

  1. wow! those are absolutely adorable. Now I want to go shopping haha

    ReplyDelete